It's that time of year to enroll for the new 4-H year! If you are brand new or returning follow the steps below to enroll.
If the youth participated in 4-H last year DO NOT make a new profile. Select I have a profile and put in your email and password. If you do not remember your password from last year you can click the forgot password button to get a new password. If you are having trouble with enrolling please call the office and we can help you, 529-1390.
Enrolling is a simple process. This will walk you through each step.
1. Look through Idaho 4-H Today (available online and in our office) and make a list of possible projects that your child is interested in working on this year.
2. Using a computer with internet access go to https://idaho.4honline.com
3. Select ~ I need to set up a profile~
4. Select ~ Bonneville County~ from the drop down menu. Enter personal information and create a password.
5. Enroll member(s), selecting from the list of clubs available, enter the projects that your child is interested in working on this year.
6. If you are not sure which club you want to join contact our office staff and we will help place you in a club with similar project interests.
There is an enrollment fee for the 4-H year which is payable by cash or check at the 4-H office, located at 2925 Rollandet, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Fees for this year are $10.00 for FCS and Livestock projects and $20.00 for Horse projects. If you enroll after January 1, the fee increases to $15.00 and $25.00 dollars.